Old Blue River Friends Church
Quaker Road just north of indiana 56
Quaker Church built in 1815
+38.61983, -86.0713438°37'11" N, 86°04'17" W
Building erected in 1815 by Quakers from North Carolina. They Came to Washington County in opposition of slavery.
- January 4, 2017: New Street View added by Michael Miller
- September 4, 2010: Added by J.P.
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com