The Grand Theater
138 East Market Street , New Albany, IN
One Screen Movie Theater In Historic Downtown New Albany Indiana
front of the building
Photo taken by J.P.
+38.28495, -85.8216038°17'06" N, 85°49'18" W
Quadrangle map:New Albany
The Grand Theater opened in 1909. It was replaced by the New Grand Theater in 1913, and closed in 1975. The building is now used for weddings and other catering events.
- October 9, 2010: Added by J.P.