Episcopal Church of the Messiah

76 Peachtree Street, Murphy, NC

Photos 

Photo taken by Eddie Douthitt

Enlarge

Map 

Street View 

Description 

The cornerstone was laid on October 9, 1896, the first service was held on Palm Sunday, 1897

Update Log 

  • June 22, 2017: New Street View added by Michael Miller
  • November 15, 2010: Added by Eddie Douthitt

Sources