Behrens-Rapp Service Station
First and Clay Streets, Cedar Falls, Iowa
+42.53814, -92.4477342°32'17" N, 92°26'52" W
Quadrangle map:Cedar Falls
The Behrens Brothers began operating this station in Cedar Falls in 1925. John Rapp began working at the station in 1943 and purchased it from the Behrens family in 1960. He operated the station until 1990. The Cedar Falls Historical Society relocated the station to this location in 1993.
- December 5, 2010: Added by J.R. Manning