24 Fairfield Ave., Bellevue, KY
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+39.10231, -84.4879839°06'08" N, 84°29'17" W
"Incorporated March 15, 1870, on part of original land grant to Gen. James Taylor, pioneer, for whose farm this city was named. A general in War of 1812, banker, and statesman, whose farm was an underground railroad station. President of the first town trustees was George D. Allen. Hometown of Anna E. Wolfram, one of Kentucky's first women doctors."
- January 1, 2011: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- December 29, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger