Monte Casino Chapel

Turkeyfoot Rd, Crestview Hills, KY

Built in 1878 at a nearby monastery by Benedictine monks.

Map 

Street View 

Description 

The Monte Casino chapel measures six by nine feet. Built in 1878 at a nearby monastery by Benedictine monks,it was named in 1922 by Ripley's Believe It of Not as "Smallest Church in the World." The monks subsequently left the area, in 1965 it was moved to the Thomas More College campus and restored.

Update Log 

  • January 1, 2011: Added by Mike Page

Sources 

  • Mike Page