+39.09238, -84.5021139°05'33" N, 84°30'08" W
"An early army post, built in 1804, at junction of Licking and Ohio Rivers. In War of 1812 used as a military prison. Kentucky troops assembled here for the Canadian invasion, 1813. Used for training volunteers during Mexican War. Headquarters of Southern District, US Army, until Civil War, then Union recruiting depot. Granted to city by United States Congress, 1894."
- January 1, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger