406 E. Second St., Covington, KY
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+39.09054, -84.5048939°05'26" N, 84°30'18" W
"Built by Thomas Carneal, a founder of Covington, on land purchased in 1814 from Thomas Kennedy. First brick house in the city. Georgian in concept, style reveals the influence of the great Italian architect Andrea Palladio. In 1825 Lafayette visited as a guest of owner William W. Southgate. Other famous visitors were Henry Clay, Daniel Webster and Andrew Jackson."
- March 10, 2011: New photos from Bill Bertke
- January 8, 2011: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- January 1, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger