528 Greenup St., Covington, KY
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger in July 2013
+39.08589, -84.5073739°05'09" N, 84°30'27" W
"This two-story frame house was built in 1839 by John W. Clayton. The original exterior is of shingle siding, though the house has been subject to alterations in both 19th and 20th centuries. During the Civil War, Clayton's daughter, Mary C. Bullock, ran a private school here attended by Frederick Grant, son of Gen. Ulysses S. Grant. Presented by City of Covington & Oakley Farris."
- July 10, 2013: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- July 9, 2013: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- January 1, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger