KY 36 & KY 47, Sanders, KY
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger in November 2014
+38.65590, -84.9458438°39'21" N, 84°56'45" W
"Gen. George Rogers Clark used route through here, ca. 1780s, called Clark's War Road, from Drennon's Lick to Ohio River. First called Rislerville, then Liberty Station. In 1874, renamed Sanders, for "Wash" Sanders, local citizen active in state politics. In the early 1900s, it became a noted resort. Guests came to enjoy healing waters of nearby wells."
- November 8, 2014: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- April 8, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger