2800 Kansas St., Ashland, KY
+38.45560, -82.6498838°27'20" N, 82°38'60" W
"This stadium served the Ashland Public Schools. Built in 1937 for $6,500 as a WPA project, it was dedicated on Thanksgiving Day that same year. The Ashland High School Tomcats' record of success includes 11 state championships. In 1944, the Tomcats played under the lights at Putnam Stadium for the first time. Presented by Representative John Vincent."
- October 29, 2014: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- April 23, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger