Pioneer Graveyard 1812-1858
W 13th St., Hopkinsville, KY
+36.86504, -87.4932636°51'54" N, 87°29'36" W
"Within this enclosure are buried 185 named persons, and many more unknown, all early settlers of Christian County. The land for this cemetery was donated in 1812 by Bartholomew Wood, the first settler in Hopkinsville. He also donated land and timber for the first public buildings, 1797. He died in 1827 and was buried here."
- April 24, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger