Old Trinity Centre
403 W. Fifth St., Owensboro, KY
+37.77139, -87.1146237°46'17" N, 87°06'53" W
Quadrangle map:Owensboro East
"Erected in 1875, this building is the oldest example of Gothic architecture in Western Kentucky. Served as Trinity Episcopal Church, oldest brick church building in Owensboro, until 1964, when it was occupied by The Cliff Hagan Boys' Club. The property was acquired by the city of Owensboro, and, in 1973, the building was dedicated to be used as a community center."
- April 25, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger