2440 Richmond Rd., Lexington, KY
+38.01381, -84.4599438°00'50" N, 84°27'36" W
Quadrangle map:Lexington East
"The home which stood on this site from 1787 to 1947 was built by Levi Todd (1756-1807), who named it for his ancestral village in Scotland. He was one of a party of hunters who named Lexington in 1775; first Fayette County clerk; aide to George Rogers Clark, 1779, Kaskaskia Expedition; Maj., Battle Blue Licks; trustee, Transylvania; grandfather of Mary Todd Lincoln."
- April 26, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger