Old Log Court House
10 Court St., Cynthiana, KY
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+38.38973, -84.2982738°23'23" N, 84°17'54" W
"Oldest house in Cynthiana, built 1790. Young Henry Clay practiced law here, 1806. In 1817, city's first newspaper, the Guardian of Liberty, was printed by Adam Keenan, assisted by H. H. Kavanaugh, later a noted Bishop, and Dudley Mann, who became a diplomat to France. Guthrie's Arithmetic, first to be published west of Alleghenies, was also printed here."
- October 29, 2014: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- April 30, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger