The Old Cemetery
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+38.39478, -84.2967838°23'41" N, 84°17'48" W
"Only burial ground in Cynthiana from 1793 to 1868. Located on four acres deeded to the city by Robert Harrison, owner of land on which Cynthiana founded. Samuel January, first Mayor, and other prominent early citizens buried here. First school in city, Harrison Academy, situated on corner of this plot. Cynthiana named for Harrison's daughters Cynthia and Anna."
- October 29, 2014: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- April 30, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger