Soo Line Locomotive 2714
Corner of Main Street and Harbor View Drive
Soo Line Locomotive 2714 is a 4-6-2 is the only remaining one of four light passenger locos ordered by the Wisconsin Central in 1911.
Photo taken by Dampf Eisenbahn
+43.79445, -88.4464343°47'40" N, 88°26'47" W
Quadrangle map:Fond du Lac
Soo Line Locomotive 2714 was built by Alco in 1914 and logged over 2 million miles before being retired in 1955 and given to the City of Fond du Lac. A sister locomotive, the 2719
, has been restored to operating condition and is in excursion service in Duluth, Minnesota.
- May 22, 2011: Added by Dampf Eisenbahn
- Dampf Eisenbahn
- Road Runner - A data page regarding this particular locomotive