Old water powered mill
Located in the village of Sebewa, the Weippert Mill is the only building remaining of the two grist mills and two sawmills which once were located on Sebewa Creek. Constructed in 1876-1877, the two-story, woodframe, combination board and batten/clapboard building is an interesting example of nineteenth century mill design.
This building and its dam are in pretty sad shape at this point in time. Multiple areas of the dam have caved in. Trying to find out who owns it and hopefully get some closer pictures of the building.