1348 10th Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Photo taken by Carol
In 1900 Engine Company No. 22 moved into this location. It was the first firehouse in the Inner Sunset District of San Francisco. This firehouse was decommissioned in 1969 and sold at auction to the Oaks Children's Center (school). The Oaks Children's Center no longer occupies the building.
Architect: Charles R. Wilson