Mt. Solomon Lutheran Church
S Gethsemane Rd NW & Green Valley Rd NW, Corydon, IN
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+38.23891, -86.1821638°14'20" N, 86°10'56" W
Quadrangle map:Corydon West
"Rev. George Forster preached to Lutherans in Harrison County as early as 1805. Mt. Solomon Church was organized in 1810 four miles southwest of this spot and is credited as being the first Lutheran Church established in Indiana."
- December 5, 2011: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- December 1, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger