Corydon United Methodist Church
214 N. Elm Street, Corydon, IN
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+38.21113, -86.1253938°12'40" N, 86°07'31" W
Quadrangle map:Corydon West
"Site of the first Methodist church, Corydon. Lot purchased from Isaiah Boone, son of Squire Boone, in 1826. Earlier, Corydon was a station on Silver Creek Methodist Circuit. Services were held in Corydon as early as 1816."
- December 4, 2011: Added by Bill Eichelberger