N State St
A Mississippi History Marker in Jackson, MS
Photo taken by Jeff Lovorn
+32.32052, -90.1821532°19'14" N, 90°10'56" W
Chartered Feb. 21, 1890 by Miss. Methodists. Named for & largely endowed by Maj. R.W. Millsaps. Bishop C.B. Galloway first president of board; Bishop W.B. Murrah first president of college.
- December 30, 2011: Added by Jeff Lovorn
- Jeff Lovorn - jlovo [at] aol [dot] com