Stockton's Station: 1/2 Mile
KY 11, west of Flemingsburg
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger
+38.42706, -83.7371138°25'37" N, 83°44'14" W
"Site of station built in 1787 by Major George Stockton, who raised a crop here in 1786, while living at Strode's Station. This was the first of three forts in the area becoming Fleming County in 1798.'
- July 24, 2012: Added by Bill Eichelberger