Silver Creek Baptist Church
The church is located on the north side of Brick Church Road. The church is about a half a mile from the township line where the road crosses Silver Creek.
Old Silver Creek Baptist Church built 1861
+38.43973, -85.7449738°26'23" N, 85°44'42" W
The original windows were destroyed by vandals. The church still has the original floors. The brick of the church was from the previous church at the site.
The church closed in about 1900. The church and cemetery are now owned by the Silver Creek Cemeterial Association. All the furnishings in the church were donated from other churches.
- May 17, 2014: New photo from J.P.
- September 25, 2012: Added by J.P.