New Market Presbyterian Church
11207 New Market Rd. New Market, Indiana
Abandoned Church built in 1874
+38.53571, -85.6174938°32'09" N, 85°37'03" W
Quadrangle map:New Washington
The churchhas been altered by an add historic bell tower. The church is vacant and is used for storage. The west end is missing some clapboard siding near the gable tip. Most of the historic shutters still have the original hardware.
The church closed in 1967 when the church merged with other rural churches in the area.
- September 25, 2012: Added by J.P.