The school is on the southeast corner of Walnuts Street/Bethlehem-New Washington Road and Second Street/Camp Creek-Bethlehem Road.
Old School converted to local museum
Photo taken by J.P. in September 2014
+38.53863, -85.4217338°32'19" N, 85°25'18" W
School was built in 1926 and closed in 1960 due to a lack of students. Using funds raised from the Autumn on the River Festival the school was restored and is being used for a museum which houses a mammoth tusk found in the sand near town.
- September 28, 2014: New photos from J.P.
- October 3, 2012: Added by J.P.