Also known as: Southern Railway DepotAfter nearly being lost, the old railroad depot has been restored.
Prosperity Depot -- 12/29/2007
Five years ago, I didn't think the depot would be here today.
Photo taken by Joseph Hinson
View this photo on Flickr
+34.21003, -81.5327734°12'36" N, 81°31'58" W
Built in the 1920s and used until passenger service ended in the early 70s. The building went unused for many years and slowly began to decay. Luckily, it was recently restored and reopened to the public.
- September 29, 2014: New Street View added by Michael Miller
- December 30, 2013: New photo from Michael Miller
- December 6, 2012: Added by Joseph Hinson
- Joseph Hinson - joethephotog [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com