This is a Beaux Arts style Courthouse located in Denison, Iowa
"Crawford County was established in 1851, and Denison (named for founder and landowner J. W. Denison), was designated as its county seat. The first courthouse was constructed of brick in 1859, but the growing county quickly outgrew the building. Crawford County’s second courthouse was designed in Beaux Arts style by George A. Berlinghof, with construction beginning in 1903. Ohio marble, Port Wing sandstone, and Bedford white stone are all listed as materials used in the construction of Crawford County’s current courthouse. The original design included a dome, which was removed in 1946 for safety reasons. The Crawford County courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981."