Forest County Courthouse

200 E. Madison Street, Crandon, Wisconsin 54520

Photos 

Overview Looking Southeast

The original courthouse was built in 1912, including the cupola and clock tower. The courthouse is not eligible for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places due to additions spoiling the integrity of the original structure.

Photo taken by J.R. Manning in April 2013

Map 

Update Log 

  • April 30, 2013: Added by J.R. Manning

Sources 

  • J.R. Manning - Lugnuts969 [at] gmail [dot] com