White Lily Flour Mill

Also known as: J. Allen Smith & Company Plant
208 East Depot Avenue

Mill whose most famous product was White Lily Flour that operated for 123 years on the same site.

Map 

Street View 

Description 

The original central section of the White Lily building is dated to 1885. In 2007, J. M. Smuckers Compny bought the White Lily brand and in mid 2008, closed the Knoxville mill and produced the product elaswhere. Dewhirst Properties purchased the property in 2011 for potential refitting for residences.

Update Log 

  • June 6, 2017: New Street View added by Michael Miller
  • May 23, 2013: Added by Bob Davis

Sources 

  • Bob Davis - bobdaviscfi [at] earthlink [dot] net
  • Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com