Ely Town Bell

1545 Main Street, Ely, Iowa


Ely Town Bell

Photo taken by Dave King



Street View 


This bell served the town for many years. When the bell tower was removed in early 1950, the bell was saved. It was dedicated to the community of Ely July 4, 1976, by the St. Quentin Post 555 of the American Legion.

This plaque placed 1979 by the Ashley Chapter DAR and St. Quentin Post 555 American Legion.

Update Log 

  • January 25, 2015: New Street View added by Dave King
  • June 5, 2013: Added by Dave King