This seven story red brick building is located at 301 N. Third Street.
"(1917) Warehouse/Light Manufacturing Facility. Classical Revival influence. Seven story brick building with simple projecting metal cornice on the facade (matches 302-306 N. Fourth St.). 1/1 sash; first three stories have six bays with triple rowlock segmental arched window bays. Fenestration sheathed on fourth through sixth stories, but rhythm of bays maintained within brick arcading. Tall stone (or composition stone) surround in center two bays of first and second stories with segmental drip cap. Recessed double bay entry altered. South elevation similar to main facade with later connection to 302-306 N. Fourth Street. Connection with open first through third stories and "bridge" on fourth through sixth stories with similar details. North elevation with uneven 1/1 fenestration pattern."