This six story red brick building is located at 402-408 N. Third Street
"(1901) Warehouse/Light Manufacturing Facility. Sullivanesque influence. Six story (exposed basement) brick building. Contrasting diapered sixth story with oculus window openings at each bay; deeply projected copper cornice missing. Each of five bays at the second through fifth stories recessed in opening with a fifth story half-round relieving arch of rowlock brick; 1/1 sash. Remaining fifth story rusticated brick. Pilasters supporting brick arching rest on corbeled and denticulated brick entablature above first story. First story surfaces rusticated with brick masonry. Centered entry bay of dark red terra cotta with keystone and labels; original recessed doorway infilled. South elevation with similar details in upper stories, but different fenestration pattern on basement and first story including large segmentally arched window on first story. Small compatible one story brick addition to north. Alterations do not substantially impact the design or materials of building, and are acceptable within the established registration requirements."