Our Lady Queen of Peace Church

82 Atlantic Ave, Boothbay Harbor, Maine

Photo 

1917 Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church, Boothbay Harbor

Photo taken by Brian Bartlett

View this photo at panoramio.com

Map 

Description 

Our Lady, designed by Architect T.G. O’Connell, welcomed worshippers in 1917, added the belfry and tower in 1924 and was dedicated by Bishop John Gregory Murray in 1926. . see http://allsaintsmaine.com/our-lady-queen-peace-history/

Update Log 

  • February 17, 2014: Added by Brian Bartlett

Sources