Porter-Parsonsfield Bridge

Also known as: Porter Bridge
0.5 miles (0.80 km) south of Porter over the Ossipee River

Map 

Street View 

Description 

Built by the towns of Porter and Parsonsfield as a joint project, the two-span covered bridge was rehabilitated in 1999.

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on February 16, 1970
Reference number
70000058
NR name
Porter-Parsonfield Bridge
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Paddleford Truss
Area of significance
Transportation
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Structure
Historic function
Road-related
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant year
1876

Update Log 

  • January 20, 2015: New Street View added by Brian Bartlett
  • March 31, 2014: Added by Brian Bartlett

Sources