Brandon Elevated Water Tank
207 S. 3rd Street, Brandon, WI
This landmark can be seen for miles when traveling east, toward Brandon.
Photo taken by J.R. Manning in June 2013
+43.73334, -88.7885943°44'00" N, 88°47'19" W
This Horton Tank, built by the Chicago Bridge & Iron Company in 1938, still serves Brandon.
- April 3, 2014: Added by J.R. Manning
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net