Deep Creek Ranger Station
West Fork Ranger District, Bitterroot National Forest, Idaho
+45.70239, -114.7160545°42'09" N, 114°42'58" W
The Deep Creek Ranger Station (also known as Magruder Ranger Station) is eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places at the local level of significance under Criteria A and C. Established in 1922, the organization of the station as well as the character of the buildings and structures located there are representative of USDA Forest Service policies and aesthetics that guided its permanent improvement program. The period of significance represents the roughly four decades during which the site functioned as a ranger district headquarters.
- August 12, 2014: Added by Dave King