Owosso Downtown Historic District
Generally bounded by Shiawassee River and Water St., Comstock St., Park St., and Mason St.
North side of 100 block, W. Exchange St.
These 6 building were built between 1890 & 1894.
The 2 buildings on the left are separately listed in the NR.
Photo taken by Jim Allen in March 2015
+42.99785, -84.1709342°59'52" N, 84°10'15" W
This district, listed in 2014, contains 91 contributing buildings dating from 1855 to 1963.
Two of buildings, the Duff Building & the Grow Block, were previously listed in the NRHP.
- January 5, 2017: New photos from Jim Allen
- March 16, 2015: Added by Jim Allen