North Attleborough Gasholder House

75 East Street, North Attleborough, Massachusetts


North Attleboro Gasholder 1

Photo taken by Marc Belanger in March 2009



Street View 


One of two historic gasholder buildings in the Town of North Attleborough. Built in 1865 by the North Attleborough Gas Light Company to supply manufactured gas for lighting the downtown area. The retort house was located at Attleborough Falls.

Update Log 

  • January 13, 2017: New Street View added by Brian Bartlett
  • May 22, 2015: Updated by Chester Gehman: Added "Gasholder House" tag
  • March 21, 2015: Added by Marc Belanger


  • Marc Belanger
  • Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com
  • Wikipedia
  • Brian Bartlett - worumbo [at] gmail [dot] com