488 East Housatonic Street, Dalton
Four-story stone mill building
Renfrew Mill 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman 06/19/1983
+42.46685, -73.1405942°28'01" N, 73°08'26" W
Built in 1870 after previous building destroyed by fire in 1868. It was first used as a woolen mill; the Renfrew Manufacturing Co. of North Adams later bought the mill and converted it to produce cotton yarn. Today the building is Stone Mill Condominiums.
- May 10, 2015: Added by Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com