Skeenah Creek Mill
Morganton Hwy. & Skeenah Gap Rd. at Skeenah Campground, Blue Ridge, Georgia
c1848 built by Willis Rabun Woody
Photo taken by pam phillips in October 2015
+34.76929, -84.1715334°46'09" N, 84°10'17" W
Skeenah Creek Mill was built by Willis Rabun Woody in 1848. Willis Woody moved his family to this beautiful valley known to the Cherokee Indians as Skeenah, meaning "Big Bear".
- July 25, 2017: Updated by Michael Miller: Added "Street View"
- October 3, 2015: Added by pam phillips
- pam phillips
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com