A single screen Roxy Theatre was built in the early 1920's, competing with two theatres until 1970. The Roxy remains the only theatre in Clinton County.
In December 1995 new owners completely restored the art deco building. The large 30x20 wall murals that were done by an Italian artist in the 1920's were restored, new updated equipment, digital sound, high back rocker seats and new H&AC, concession stand.
In 1999, a new addition was added with 2 new movie screens. They now have plush high back stadium seating. New movies are shown on the big screen in the main theatre first, which has seating of 260 with 77 seats in a table style setting in the balcony for adult birthday parties, company parties or just a great time at the movies.