Southwest No. 8 Boundary Marker of the Original District of Columbia

Junction of Wilson Blvd. and John Marshall Dr., behind apartment building, Arlington, Virginia

Photo 

File:D.C. marker No. 8.JPG

Photo taken by Euclid 27

License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)

View this photo at en.wikipedia.org

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on February 1, 1991
Reference number
91000013
Areas of significance
Community Planning and Development; Politics/Government
Level of significance
National
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Object
Historic function
Monument/marker
Current function
Monument/marker
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1850-1874; 1800-1824; 1750-1799; 1825-1849; 1925-1949
Significant year
1791
Number of properties
Contributing structures: 1
Contributing objects: 1

Update Log 

  • January 13, 2016: Added by Michael Miller

Related landmarks 

Sources