East Main Street, Thomaston
Home of The Railroad Museum of New England
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in May 2017
+41.67333, -73.0687841°40'24" N, 73°04'08" W
Two-story brick station built by the original Naugatuck Railroad in 1881. Damaged by arson in 1994, it is being restored by the museum, who uses it for boarding passengers on its seasonal tourist trains.
- December 1, 2017: New Street View added by Brian Bartlett
- May 8, 2017: Added by Chester Gehman