George B. Stevenson Dam

8288 1st Fork Rd, Austin, PA

Photos 

Dedication plaque

Photo taken by Brian Manville on October 21, 2017

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

Located in Sinnemahoning State Park, the dam is part of the George B. Stevenson Reservoir. The reservoir is a 142-acre man-made lake that was constructed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1955 as part of the flood control project on the West Branch Susquehanna River.

Update Log 

  • October 21, 2017: New photo from Brian Manville
  • May 28, 2017: Added by Brian Manville

Sources 

  • Brian Manville