Also known as: Fillin' Station Diner, Maverick Diner372 State Road, Whately
Classic Kullman "Princess" style diner
MA DR26 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in June 2017
+42.46365, -72.6182942°27'49" N, 72°37'06" W
Built by Kullman in 1958 for a location in Chicopee, Mass., it was purchased by the F.L.Roberts Company in the 1970's and moved here to augment their Whately Truck Stop. It was originally known as the "Maverick"
- June 5, 2017: Added by Chester Gehman