Shaw Nature Reserve
307 Pinetum Loop Road
Nature reserve created by the Missouri Botanical Garden
The old bus stop was originally located at the southeast corner of Allenton Road and Route 66, just before the railroad tracks. Built by the Civilian Conservation Corps Company 1770. It was moved here in 2002.
Photo taken by Sharon Spear in October 2010
+38.48261, -90.8241738°28'57" N, 90°49'27" W
- June 12, 2017: Added by Sharon Spear