Cook Station Mercantile
2 Bales Road
Mercantile for the village of Cook Station
Photo taken by Sharon Spear in June 2017
+37.81298, -91.4375037°48'47" N, 91°26'15" W
Captain Christopher Columbus Cook and his father built the store after the Civil War. In 1904 there was a fire that destroyed much of the second floor. When they rebuilt it, they left the second floor off.
- June 26, 2017: Added by Sharon Spear