150 West Church Street, Bergenfield NJ
Photo taken by melps213 in June 2017
+40.92869, -74.0027240°55'43" N, 74°00'10" W
Organized in 1723 as the Schraalenburg Dutch Reformed Church. First church erected in 1728, 150 feet to the east, the present building in 1799. The True Reformed Church was founded here in 1822. The church became Presbyterian in 1913. John Henry Goetschius, minister from 1748 to 1774, the principal founder of Queens College (Rutgers), and many Revolutionary War soldiers are buried in the churchyard.
- November 5, 2017: Added by melps213