Old Log Church
343 Cemetery Rd, Schellsburg, PA 15559
German Reformed and Lutheran log church outside of Schellsburg, PA
Side view of church
Old Log Church website
+40.04736, -78.6552440°02'50" N, 78°39'19" W
The Old Log Church was the first church built by the early settlers of the area. It was built on land donated by John Schell, the founder of the village of Schellsburg. John Schell arrived in this area about 1798-1799 from Montgomery County, after purchasing a large tract of land. John Schell donating land for the first church and later for schools in the small community.
- November 16, 2017: Added by Brian Manville